Okta Workflow + "GET" Zoom Personal Meeting ID

Hello,

I’ve got an Okta Workflow that “GETS” a users zoom personal meeting ID, but it’s only getting them at random intervals when I run it.

Example: I ran the workflow last night to get 50 users personal meeting ID’s, it got 30 of them only. All users are active and licensed. No errors on the Okta workflow. Status Code 200 for all users. I’ve re-run this call many times, even waited hours between calls. Sometimes I could get some of the users ID’s upon re-running the call, but it’s not consistent.

This is a “Server-to-Server OAuth” setup. Logs on zoom show the same Statue Code 200 for each call.

When it works pmi has their ID …example: “pmi”: 52087034561, … when it doesn’t pmi look like this “pmi”: 0,

The weird thing is if I logged into the zoom admin portal, browsed to one of the users who’s ID’s where not being pulled and clicked just one time on the little “eye” icon to see their ID… and then re-ran the “GET” call it would then populate the “pmi” in the response. This literally worked for every user whose ID I couldn’t originally get.

Hi @tlinney
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our Developer community, I am happy to help here!
Are you still experiencing this issue?
So you have never been able to get all 50 users PMI?

Hey Elisa,

It doesn’t matter if it’s 10 users, or 100 I’m trying to get, random users PMI’s will not get returned. For those random users who don’t get pulled if I log into the zoom admin portal, click just one time on the little “eye” icon to see their PMI ID… and then re-run the same “GET” call it then populate the “pmi” in the response.

So yes I was able to get them, but it took a long time as I had to manually go into Zoom and search each user, then view their PMI. This is still a problem as we hire 10 to 15 people every week, so this is not a one time thing.

Here’s a user before I logged into Zoom admin portal to view their PMI

Here’s the same user after I logged into the zoom admin portal to view their PMI

Interesting @tlinney
I have not encountered an issue like this one.
I will go ahead and do some testing to try and replicate this behavior on my end

Hi @tlinney
Unfortunately I am not able to replicate this behavior on my end.
I created a new user under my account and then queried that user and the pmi is showing for all my users.
Can you please share with me how is it that you add those users? Are they being added Via API?