Only 7 recurrences?

I use the web portal to schedule recurring meetings. There are only 7 recurrences allow. However, I read the instructions about zoom recurring meeting scheduling; there seems to be an option for more than 7 recurrences according to the instruction (sorry, I forgot where I read it, or I could quote it)

Thanks

Hey @pianostudioga,

Thanks for reaching out about this—to clarify, are you asking about scheduling a recurring meeting in the Zoom UI, or via API? Zoom Meetings can have up to 50 occurrences.

Let me know—thanks!
Will

Hi, Will,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, the link you referred was the one I read before and got the idea that recurring meetings should be more than 7.

As I am using MacBook to reply this post, I went to the web portal using Safari, to show you the little calendar wouldn’t go beyond the 7th times. However, on Safari, 50 recurring meetings actually can be scheduled. This was not what happened when I used Microsoft Edge. I was scheduling recurring meetings through Edge, and then created this thread here. Obviously using different browser does affect how Zoom responds.

Thanks

Hey @pianostudioga,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team in regard to the issues you’re seeing with Edge and they will be able to assist you directly.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.