Expectation: onUserActiveAudioChange reports list of speakers contributing to audio stream at the moment of event trigger.
- User A is continuously speaking without interruption - User A ID is reported through onUserActiveAudioChange callback
- User A stops speaking (nobody else is speaking) - onUserActiveAudioChange is triggered with empty list (indicates silence)
- User A is continuously speaking - User A ID is reported through onUserActiveAudioChange callback
- User B speaks for a short period of time during User A speech - onUserActiveAudioChange is triggered with both ID’s for user A and user B. When User B becomes silent - onUserActiveAudioChange is triggered with ID of user A.
- Sometimes event is triggered multiple times in a row with same list of ID’s (as if no speaker change or no silence reported in between those events).
- Sometimes silence is not reported at all (and green speaker frame is forever hanging over participant video).
Windows desktop: v4.6.15798.0403
Steps to reproduce
Same issue seems to be happening in public client as well during group meetings (green frame is hanging over last speaker forever)