Open participant and chat like popup window instead of a panel inside zoom container

Hey @ekaram,

Sorry for the delay in response here. I spiraled down the rabbit hole on this one and found something interesting. If you open up the file meeting_ui_ctrl_warp.h in the wrapper project itself, there is a line of code:
DEFINE_FUNC_1(ShowChatDlg, SDKError, ShowChatDlgParam&, param)
This line is supposed to convert the ShowChatDlg function in the c++ sdk, to a C# function.
However, if you ctrl+click on ShowChatDlg it does not take you to the ShowChatDlg function, but instead takes you to ShowChatDlgParam.
This means the wrapper is confusing the C++ ShowChatDlgParam struct with the C++ ShowChatDlg function.
Similarly, I noticed that this same issue happens with ShowSettingDlg and ShowSettingDlgParam. So my suspicion is that the wrapper gets confused when it is trying to wrap a function that has a name similar to the function. I am not yet sure why this is happening, but I have an idea for a possible workaround for this issue.

Can you try something:

1. In the wrapper project itself, change the name ShowChatDlgParam to “ChatDialogueWindowParam” (or any name that is not similar to ShowChatDlg)
  2. Update all references to ShowChatDlgParam (if you build, Visual Studio will create errors for all the spots that need to be updated)
  3. Then rebuild the wrapper
  4. Update your app with the modified version of the wrapper and try running again.

I am curious if the reason you are facing issues here is because the wrapper is confusing names.

Thanks!
Michael