ShowSettingDlg causes AccessViolationException

We are trying to use Build-in Zoom Settings for our custom UI zoom implementation, however, after we opening the window using CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetSettingServiceWrap().ShowSettingDlg method, and closing setting window (without even changing settings) we are experiencing issues with SDK.

When we try to leave the meeting, we don’t receive MEETING_STATUS_ENDED event. The user can’t join another meeting.

CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.CleanUp() throws AccessViolationException.

Hey @ankocorp.com,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Would you be able to get a dump after the AccessViolationException, along with the SDK logs and email it to me at DeveloperSupport@zoom.us? Please include the version number, mention my name, and add a link to this post.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon
Hello, Michael!
Thank you for your answer. I sent logs and exception details to your email.

Hey @atarkhanov,

Thank you for doing that! I will follow up there.

Michael

Hey @atarkhanov and @ankocorp.com,

I have found some strange behavior with the wrapper and wanted to confirm if you guys are seeing the same thing. Can you check out my comment here:

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon
Hello, Michael!
Thanks for your support!
I’ve done everything you described in the linked topic, but this has not helped me.

Hey @atarkhanov,

Thank you for testing that for me, that is useful info. The engineers are currently investigating this. I will keep you informed with what I hear.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.