Paid Webinar Registration with in-country payment gateway

Description
Option-1) We have requirement for paid registration for Scheduled webinar event, where we want to accept payment from the registrants at the time of registration in MEA Region. Currently we can see the option of only PayPal but not sure whether it works in MEA region or not. So, inquiring about the API’s so we can integrate with local payment gateway and please advise the flow.

Option-2) If we advertise the schedule webinar on our website and manage the payment from our page. so how it is possible, once registrants paid for the registration then we want to call Zoom API for sending the registration link automatically. Please help us to know which API we can call and how it can be used.

We are new to Zoom API’s and want to have minimal development if possible. In case if it is not possible with minimum development then please advise how we can achieve it overall and which SDK’s we can use.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @sunder.singh,

We are happy to help! Here is more information about how to customize your webinar registration for your respective needs. Please note you need a Pro or higher account type to utilize these options.

Let me know how this looks for you after reviewing.

Thank you,
Gianni

@gianni.zoom Thanks for your response. I have gone through the link which you have provided. Just wanted to know if these links are considering option-1 or option-2 so i can correlate it.

thanks
Sunder Singh

Hi @sunder.singh,

Glad you were able to read through the links! In regards to registration payments for the MEA region, I recommend reaching out to our technical support team to help confirm this. They are the experts in this domain and you can contact them directly here: Submit a request – Zoom Help Center .

Thank you,
Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.