Past Meeting Participant QOS

Hi Team,
I am trying to get the participant QOS scores for all past meetings.
In an ideal scenario, I would love to make a call to get the participant QOS scores for ALL meetings (grouped by meeting ID). If this is possible in a more straight forward method, please let me know.

Currently, when I access a past meeting end point, for example “/v2/metrics/meetings/93289943956/participants/qos?type=past” I get a very large object, per participant that is capture metrics per minute.
Is there any end point that provides an average, directly? For example, that is shown in the screenshot below from the Zoom UI-Dashboard.

Hey @kishan.patel

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Not what I am looking for

Hey @kishan.patel,

Unfortunately we do not have the endpoint you are looking for. Feel free to add it as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy
Thanks for the confirmation. I will open the request.

Just to be on the same page, I will outline 2 scenarios. Please keep me honest and correct my understanding where necessary.

1. Right now, there is NO WAY to submit a general pull to extract ALL QOS scores for ALL meetings by a given date range (for example, a daily job to pull the past 24 hours of all meetings + QOS scores)

2. Right now, there is no way to directly get the average QOS score for a single meeting. The metric shown in the screenshot. Instead, the only way is to pull an object with metrics per each minute

Hey @kishan.patel,

Correct and correct. We will use your feature request and feedback to fit this into our roadmap. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.