Peer user cannot see my video but I see all

There’re two user in a session.
User A call to user B.
User A can view himself video and video of user B.
But user B cannot view video of user A.

Session id : gDpKoER5Tx+ivduD8bx5ug==

Please help me check this

Hey @michel.dang

Thanks for your feedback.

gDpKoER5Tx+ivduD8bx5ug==

From the log, there are two users in the session: one joining via the web (User A) and another using a non-web client (User B). Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Could you help confirm if the issue occurred with the web user or the other user?

Thanks
Vic

yeah, User A use web client. and User B use mobile.
The issue occurred with User B cannot see video of User A.

I also check zoom dashboard. User A didn’t send video.

Hey @michel.dang

From the logs, User A did indeed start the video.

However, since no other users in the same session have subscribed to User A’s video, User A’s video will not be transmitted through MMR.

Thanks
Vic

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I don’t really understand about MMR. Please explain more details about this.

Hey @michel.dang

MMR stands for MultiMedia Router, which is Zoom’s internal term for the component that handles media exchange services. You can think of it as the server-side component.

Because the diagram you provided included MMR, I mistakenly assumed you knew this concept. I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks
Vic

Hey @michel.dang

We analyzed the logs again, there are some errors in the logs.

Error: Failed to execute ‘copyTo’ on ‘VideoFrame’: Failed to read VideoFrame data.

It is a known issue caused by a GPU crash. We reported the issue to the Chrome team two months ago, and they are aware of it. The fix is expected in Chrome version 128.0.6587.0

Thanks
Vic

Hey @vic.yang
Thank for more information.
Because of this error:

Error: Failed to execute ‘copyTo’ on ‘VideoFrame’: Failed to read VideoFrame data.

I see what you mean:
User A (use web) cannot send video to your server (because of chrome issue GPU crash). So User B (mobile) cannot see User A’s video. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks

Hey @michel.dang

Yes. That’s right.

Thanks
Vic

Solid post, really informative fr…