Poll results problems

Description
I had problems with a poll, there were 208 votes in total and only 200 in the report. All participants were registered. I have already resorted to unsuccessful support, they switched to engineering but do not answer me for more than 20 days. Can anyone here help me?

Error

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a meeting with registry and poll
  2. Run the poll with 300 participants
  3. Get de the result, in my caso 208 votes
  4. End the meeting and get report, the report have needed 208 votes, in my caso have 200

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
I saw this topic is similar API polls results not show guests feedback

Hey @jairocardozo

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic do not help me. Tks.

Hey @jairocardozo,

Did you notice this in your Zoom Dashboard or in the API? If you’re having trouble when calling the API, can you please share your full request and response here so that I can help debug?

Thanks!
Will

I realize that in Zoom Portal - Reports. Tks.

Hey @jairocardozo,

Thanks for clarifying—since this falls into the Support Team’s area of expertise, they’ll be best suited to look into this for you. Do you have a ticket number for your inquiry with them? I’m happy to follow up on it for you. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Hi Will,

Yes, the ticket is #7708742 and I appreciate your help. I am waiting for one month and I don’t get any answers. Tks.

Hey @jairocardozo,

Thanks for providing that—I reached out to the agent working on your ticket, and they should be able to further assist.

Best,
Will

I thank you very much.