Possible to get Upcoming Events via API?

Description
I’m trying to write some automation using the data in the"Upcoming Events" report that’s available to admins, but I can’t find any way to get that type of data via the API (all upcoming meetings for a specified date range not just for a specific user), is there a way to access that data via the API? If nothing else I could download the CSV of the report and process it myself, but I can’t find a way to do that either

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Hey @bajurny, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Unfortunately we only have this per user right now, and not filterable based on date.

Can you share a link to the reports page so I can take a look. I’m not completely sure which report page you are referring to.

Thanks,
Tommy

Sure, this is the report URL: https://umn.zoom.us/account/report/upcomings
It takes a date range (with “today” being the earliest) and lists all upcoming meetings.

For our use specifically we’re just trying to generate some ongoing stats on Zoom usage as our campus moves to all online work and instruction, specifically around how many future meetings are being scheduled. We’re finding the Daily Usage Report endpoint very useful for a lot of this, what would be idea is if there was some kind of Future Usage Report endpoint as well.

Hey @bajurny,

I see, I will add this as a feature request.

You could also subscribe to the Meeting Created Webhook to automatically track future meetings.

Have you tried using the Export as CSV File as a workaround?

Thanks,
Tommy

Yeah, right now someone is manually pulling that report to get the count, but this is part a scheduled task that runs automatically to gather the stats and update a website. I’ll let the business owner know and we’ll figure out how we want to proceed based on current capabilities. Thank you!

1 Like

I see thanks @bajurny.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

-Tommy

Wat the feature fo the “GetFutureWebinars” or “List Upcoming Webinars” for the API ever implemented?
We can’t hit our limit of get all and list all 300 of our past and future webinars.
Can’t we just get it to give us future dated webinars?

1 Like

Hey @cmosqueda,

Currently you can use the Get User Webinars to get the upcoming webinars:

Or you can use the Webinar Created Webhook:

Thanks,
Tommy

+1 for this. a way to filter upcoming / future webinars will save hitting your systems as much!!

Thanks for the feedback @oli! :slight_smile: