I’m using Flutter to develop my app with Flutter Zoom plugin. When i use joinMeeting without kMeetingParam_ZAK, all result that i get from Flutter are success. But participant still cannot join room.
When i use kMeetingParam_ZAK, all are OK. But every participants are host and co-host.
Im using plugin: https://github.com/Maadhav/zoom_flutter_example
IOS SDK: version v5.0.24433.0616. Plugin use v4.6, but i’ve download v5.0.24433.0616 and overide it.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: Iphone 11 pro max
- OS: 13
- Version: 6
Thank you for using the dev forum!
We have noticed some issues with joining meetings on that version of the SDK. https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v5.2.41739.1022 If you can update to the latest version the joining issue should be resolved. If updating is not possible, please try supplying an appGroupID into your SDKInitContext.
context.appGroupID = ""
Please let me know if that resolves your issue, or if you have further questions.
I’ve updated newest version and supplied appGroupID into SDKInitContext, my problem was resolved.
I have one more question with custom language. Some words are not translated.
There are the words in my localizable.strings.
Thanks for the response!
That doesnt look good! Im sorry that is happening! I will forward this to the team so that they can look into it. What language is set here?
If possible, could you also provide SDK logs to firstname.lastname@example.org? Steps to obtain logs can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization. The log itself will be encrypted, which is intended If you send them over, please mention my name and/or a link to this post. I will provide you with updates as soon as I have them.
Also, we have resolved the crash in the latest version of the SDK. If you upgrade to the latest SDK version here: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v5.2.41739.1022 you should be able to remove the appGroupID workaround without issues.
I’m not swift developer, so it is difficult for me to debug and get full logs.
I’m will re-check if problem happen when i converted localizable.strings from binary to xml. Then i translated word in xml file and re-converted localizable.strings to binary again.