Joining/Creating meeting stoped working

Description
I am using the SDK inside my application and it was working just fine. Suddenly it stopped working. When I join meeting I see the loading spinner I see that the state is changed to 0 I see that its success and then the controller that shows the video is just not showing. I don’t have scene delegate I use app delegate. I even try to set RTCRootController but the result is the same. I have this integration in several projects and on all of them is not working. What is changed ? I don’t see any changes on documentation, the demo app is still super old…

Which version?
The latest version of iOS 13

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Reproduces any time when I join or create meeting

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro (2nd Gen)
  • Version 13

Hi @todorov.vg,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. What is the SDK version you are using? Are you getting any errors for the issue you are mentioning? Is this issue reproducible with our demo app? Could you provide the SDK log so that we could further investigate?

Thanks!

I don’t receive any errors, but I updated the SDK version to the latest one I saw on git and it start working without changing a single line of code. So for all that have similar problems make sure you have the latest version.

Hi,

Our app is built on Swift 5 and we’re also facing the same issue. When users click on Join Meeting button, it show the loading spinner for a secs or two and then disappears but it does not generate any errors. The following code runs successfully but it fails to run the last line of the code.

let meetingService = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService();

if (meetingService != nil) {
        let paramDict: [String : Any] = [
            kMeetingParam_Username: "Zoom Swift Test",
            kMeetingParam_MeetingNumber: "***********",
            kMeetingParam_MeetingPassword: "101655",
            kMeetingParam_NoAudio: false,
            kMeetingParam_NoVideo: false
        ];

_ = meetingService?.joinMeeting(with: paramDict);

How can I get the latest version of SDK of Swift version?

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hi @ptpal,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you getting any error code returned from the joinMeeting method?

Did you implement the following delegate callback?

(void)onMeetingError:(MobileRTCMeetError)error message:(NSString * _Nullable)message;

If so, are you getting any error message here?

Thanks!

My issue was fixed with this version latest one. You can use it for Swift as well.
https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases

There are no errors, everything is good except that it’s not working. This is on version [v4.6.15805.0403]
On the next one I don’t have this issue.

Hi @todorov.vg,

Thanks for the reply. Hmm, it is strange that it does not provide any errors. Based on the SDK version, it seems like you are using a version that does not support GCM encryption. There was a system-wide account enablement of GCM encryption for real-time content enabled for all Zoom accounts on 05/30/2020, and all SDK versions before 4.6.21666.0428 do not support GCM encryption so they won’t work anymore. We have announced this a while ago and sent out several communicates in different places. Please upgrade to the lastest SDK and have a try.

Thanks!