I work for a company that provides a SaaS product, where each client has their own self-contained environment including custom domains, etc. We want to offer Zoom integration in two flavours - user-managed (each end-user installs the app), and account-level (admin installs app once for whole user-base for that client). Since each client has their own domain, we’d create one Zoom app per client.
Given this, we:
- Don’t need the apps to be publicly visible on the marketplace
- Do need the apps to be installable by any Zoom user
- Are there any issues preventing this scenario?
- Can we publish the app in a way that fulfils the above two requirements? (Looks like the “Request to share this app outside this account.” link on the Submit page of the app might do this?)
- If (1) is possible, can you confirm we still need to comply with deauthorization/data compliance, given that it wouldn’t be on the Marketplace?
- What sort of approval requirements are necessary for this?