Publishing existing meeting SDK

After some additional reading, it appears as though due to a recent policy change, that the way you are leveraging things is fine provided you do the following:

• Documentation URL and Direct Landing URL
    • Should lead to a page where user or admin can understand the nature of app’s integration with Zoom (View section 13 of Submission Checklist)
  • OAuth Redirect URL
    • Information or documentation link as the redirect URL.

If this integration is strictly for users joining livestreams, your documentation will need to be explicit on this since there won’t be anything to authorize and your redirects will need to be changed so they point towards this information.

And since there isn’t much for us to authorize and therefore functionally test, I urge you to be specific in the release notes about the expected experience.

Got it, thanks @benjamin.tice ! I’ll adjust our documentation to be more explicity

Information or documentation link as the redirect URL.

From the previous replies I have this set to a new endpoint that returns an empty HTTP 200 response. Will this be OK as well?

Thanks,
Tony

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Well, ideally it would provide more than just a blank page. Will it state that information about why authorization is unnecessary?