Query about the response from the Get plan usage endpoint

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Zoom Meeting Master Account API?

Description
Has the response format changed for the Get plan usage endpoint : Zoom Meeting Master Account API?

We were receiving the response in the “plan_base” object followed by other plans for most of the customers.

However, for a few customers, we are receiving the response in the “plan_bundle” and "bundled plans"object.

The document for this endpoint does not mention anything about the “plan_bundle” or “bundled_plans” object, and in what scenarios we might receive this response.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Error?
Getting different responses from the same API

Hi @akankshkn91 ,

Please provide screenshots (with sensitive info obscured) of what you’re seeing to help me better see what you’re talking about :slight_smile:

Hi @gianni.zoom , thank you for the response.

We were getting the response in this format before :

{"plan_base": {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }, "plan_webinar": [{"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }, {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }], "plan_recording": {"free_storage": "", "plan_storage": "", "free_storage_usage": "", "plan_storage_usage": "", "plan_storage_exceed": ""}, "plan_zoom_rooms": {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": }, "plan_large_meeting": [{"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }]}

But now, we are getting the response in this format for some customers

{"plan_bundle": {"type": "", "hosts": , "bundled_plans": [{"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }, {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }, {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }]}, "plan_webinar": [{"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": , "pending": }], "plan_recording": {"free_storage": "", "plan_storage": "", "free_storage_usage": "", "plan_storage_usage": "", "plan_storage_exceed": ""}, "plan_phone_base": {"type": ""}, "plan_zoom_rooms": {"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": }, "plan_phone_calling": [{"type": "", "hosts": , "usage": }]}

I checked the documentation, but could any details about when we would get the latter response.

In the examples above, I have removed all the values, but you can see the difference in the Json responses.

Please let me know if you need any other information from my end.

Thanks.

Hi @akankshkn91 ,

Ahh this is interesting! I am not aware of these API changes and cannot reproduce. Please submit a support ticket with each full exact request/response and account id of the customers.

Thank you!