Raw data API - video streams count issue

Description
Hi, I’m using raw data API to get video from other users in meeting. Getting data using delegate method

• (void)onMobileRTCRender:(MobileRTCRenderer *_Nonnull)renderer framePixelBuffer:(CVPixelBufferRef _Nullable )pixelBuffer rotation:(MobileRTCVideoRawDataRotation)rotation;
    Getting video raw data form 5 users in 720p works like a charm, but when I try to connect the 6th one, there is no data in delegate method for him. If I reduce the resolution to 540p for first 5 users, the data from the 6th begins to appear in delegate method. Is it possible to get data in 720p from more then 5 users?

Which version?

Hey @s.nikitin,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I do not believe the SDK has rules for intentionally changing behavior for resolution/delegate based on number of users. My gut feeling is that this is a network issue, or a bug in the SDK.
Does this happen every time?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon ,
We have performed several tests and confirmed that this happens every time. This does not seem to be network issue because it reproduces every time and the network conditions are pretty well. No lags/delays etc.
Best regards,
Sergey Nikitin

Hey @s.nikitin,

I see. This will likely take some further investigation. Can you email developersupport@zoom.us? Please include the following:

• The SDK logs from an instance where this issue occurred
  • All relevant code (the more the better)
  • Clear reproduction steps
  • Xcode version
  • SDK version
  • Device models and iOS versions
  • The domain you are using
  • A link to this forum post, with a note saying Michael Condon sent you
  • If possible, a sandboxed sample application where the issue exists. (Providing this leads to fasted resolution)

Instructions for gathering the SDK logs can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Thanks!
Michael