React-native-zoom-us

I join the meeting but not able to see any UI of zoom sdk i just saw notification

Hi @mohsinmughal1630 ,

Can you share more details? Which native client and version are you using? Are there any errors you see?

Thanks!

Thanks @gianni.zoom for reply

i am using
“react-native-zoom-us”: “^6.15.1”,
“react-native”: “0.64.2”,

Native android and ios sdk install zoom-sdk-android-5.13.5.11583 and zoom-sdk-ios-5.13.5.6488.zip
but when i add mobileapprtc.aar in android project application not compilable without adding this i am able to join a meeting i listen voice as well no error message showing only zoom screen not appearing

android compile time error

Duplicate class com.google.android.flexbox.FlexboxLayoutManager$SavedState found in modules jetified-flexbox-2.0.1-runtime (com.google.android:flexbox:2.0.1) and jetified-flexbox-3.0.0-runtime (com.google.android.flexbox:flexbox:3.0.0)

2 files found with path ‘com/zipow/videobox/kubi/IKubiService.aidl’.

For android

implementation ‘com.github.zoom-us-community:jitpack-zoom-us:5.10.3.5614’

For IOS
pod ‘ZoomSDK’, ‘5.11.3.4099.1’

Hi @mohsinmughal1630 ,

Did you review the troubleshooting guide? https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/react-native/getting-started/#run-the-sample-app

It sounds like you are using our native Web SDK versions, not the native Video SDK versions. Please see the minimum required versions here and see the post below for more context for versioning use with React Native:

i follow what you says and in ios it works but in android when i join or start i face one crash

JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI CallIntMethodV called with pending exception java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “__emutls_get_address” referenced by “/data/app/~~Katf9JoLo8A_yRB37879kA==/com.zoomustest-cFQeaSFSOqx_G12fG4K_bg==/lib/x86/libannotate.so”…
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.ClassLoader, java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1087)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(java.lang.Class, java.lang.String) (Runtime.java:1008)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void java.lang.System.loadLibrary(java.lang.String) (System.java:1664)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void com.zipow.videobox.mainboard.module.ZmSdkMainBoard.loadSDKConfAppNativeModules() (ZmSdkMainBoard.java:8)
java_vm_ext.cc:577] at void com.zipow.videobox.mainboard.module.ZmSdkMainBoard.createConfAppForSdk(java.lang.String) (ZmSdkMainBoard.java:8)

Please give me any feed back on it i was stuck from week

Have you had any luck with the issue, I have the same issue in Android with the Meeting SDK?

I have the following configuration in build.gradle file.
implementation 'com.github.zoom-us-community:jitpack-zoom-us:5.13.1.11014'

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.