Receiving Wrong Start Time from webhook - Server-To-Server OAuth - Event Subscriptions = Meeting Registration Has Been Created

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

Event Subscriptions => Meeting Registration Has Been Created

Description
So I setup a “Server-To-Server OAuth” App on zoom with an “Event Subscription” of “Meeting Registration Has Been Created” and sending it to Zapier via Webhooks and I am receiving the wrong start_time, as in it is always 90 mins in advance. This was fine when I implemented it in JWT but since I’ve read it will be depreciated next year, I transferred to “Server-To-Server OAuth” but I am having this problems now.

Can someone help me? Thanks!

Error?
Wrong start_time being sent from Zoom API to Zapier

How To Reproduce
All steps was mentioned above on how app was created, it’s a very simple app. Thanks!

Hi @john.carandang.tech
thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum and welcome to our community!

Are you only experiencing this behavior when receiving events through the Server to Server Oauth app?

Yes @Elisa

When I was using the JWT App this was fine. Now I am having this error with Server to Server Oauth app which is the supposed way to go since JWT will be depreciated next year

Yes @Elisa

When I was using the JWT App this was fine. Now I am having this error with Server to Server Oauth app which is the supposed way to go since JWT will be depreciated next year

I tried using JWT again and is now officially not working for any zoom apps. All is giving a wrong time with 90 minutes in advance. What is happening to Zoom API?

I will go ahead and send you a. private message @john.carandang.tech
so I can grab some more data from you and debug this issue further
Best,
Elisa

Okay, thanks I will be waiting.