Recording Management: API Access to Cloud Recording Storage Limits?

Hello,

Is there an API endpoint we can use to check how much cloud storage we have left in our team Zoom account?

I.e. is there an API equivalent to using the Sign In | Zoom page to check the account cloud recording storage availability? Zoom::Admin > Account Management > Recording Management > (see pic)

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.13.22 AM

I don’t see anything here: Zoom Meeting API

or possibly here: Zoom Meeting Master API
…but I keep getting a 401, and I suspect given the required date range, it is not gonna be as simple as comparing plan_usage & usage?

Context, we would like to use Make or Zapier to check in e.g. once a week to see if we’re approaching our limit.

Thanks!

Hi @mixelpix
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community.
Unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint available to check the cloud recording storage limits right now, but feel free to make a feature request for this here:

1 Like

Thanks Elisa - always helpful to know conclusively when a thing doesn’t (yet!) exist :slight_smile:

Kindest regards

1 Like

Correct, there is an app though Salepager that can notify you of total cloud recording storage used.

Thanks @zoomapi3 - good to know there’s a solution. For this particular client, however, I am looking for a solution which doesn’t invoke additional costs.

Per: https://salepager.com/ it looks like there’s no free tier & pricing starts at $20/month.