Recordings by the Participants and Host

Hi,
When a Host has allowed all participants to record the meeting and all the participants started recording, please answer my following questions.

1. As the meeting UUID will be the same for all the recordings, I would like to understand the ways to differentiate the recordings by the participants by using any attribute or a property of the recordings?

Assume, if an Account Admin is retrieving all the recordings for the same meeting through the Zoom REST API, since the host and meeting UUID will be the same, wondering what could other property to use to differentiate the recordings by the individual user.

1. Is only host recording allowed to get stored in Cloud? OR Participants recordings also will get stored in CLOUD?

Thanks,
smsivanesan

Hi Tommy,
Can you please answer my questions?

Thanks,
smsivanesan

Hi,
I am still waiting for you response. This is affecting our schedule. Can you please answer my earlier queries?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
smsivanesan

Hey @sivanesan.murugesan,

Apologies for the delays, we are doing our best to answer everyones questions as fast as possible!

Here are details on how the recording works if a participant starts a recording:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203741855-Cloud-recording#h_7420acb5-1897-4061-87b4-5b76e99c03b4

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
smsivanesan

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy