Redirect current page to new meeting

Considering an Angular demo app websdk sample angular websdk-sample-angular/src/app at master · zoom/websdk-sample-angular · GitHub

When user press join button then browser should redirect to separate page (not additional tab) and start joining the meeting.

Ideally, the browser should open the meeting on the same URL but the meeting should occupy the entire page just like it would if there was no other content on the page.

Hey @nizamani987,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, you’re looking to create an app that opens the meeting in the same tab instead of opening a different URL is that correct?

If that’s the case, you can absolutely implement that behavior by hiding/showing the div that contains your meeting instead of navigating to a different page. This is especially true with reactive frameworks like React and Vue.js.

We have an example of hiding and showing the meeting element on the following lines:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,

Thanks for extending the help

I want on clicking the button app to load URL / Refresh and join the meeting.

When it joins the meeting 100% of the page should be distributed to the zoom meeting.

Let’s say if there is an app that has complex UI for example
An angular app that has a child roots component

App > dashboard > meeting > meeting-display

(x>y means y is a nested component of x)

The meeting-display has a join button when I press the join button I want to give 100% browser space to zoom meeting.

No CSS / style file should be applied on zoom meeting.

Simply I want to have a button when I press it should load the meeting with 100% browser space given to the meeting. And browser should remove all CSS applied on I.e if the background color before joining was red it should be white which is the default when u load the browser.

Hey @nizamani987,

That is basically how the Angular Sample App already works! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.