WebSDK: Zoom meeting Leave url is not working with angular with hash strategy

Description
I am using ZOOM websdk in my angular application. We are using hash strategy in routing. So we have url like ****.

and I am using leaveUrl = ****.

When i click end meeting it stuck on black screen with message " Meeting Disconnected

Redirecting in 3 seconds…"

Please see the attached screenshot

Which version?
In all the version 1.8.5+

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. use any url with # ,in leave url
  2. Click on ‘end meeting’ or ‘leave meeting’
  3. See error

Screenshots

@tommy @MaxM please help

Hey @nitin.goyal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When testing this on my end, I didn’t see the same issue when redirecting to the following URL: https://www.google.com/#/search

Do you see any errors in the console? Also, does this happen when you use the above URL or only when the leaveURL redirects to an Angular site?

Thanks,
Max

if you are already on a hash url like : . and try changing to “” you will face the issue and yes it is on angular site when we use hash strategy or any site with hash In the url.

I tried looking for the issue in the sdk. It seems you are using window.location.href to redirect ,and to make it work on url with hash we have to use window.location.hash.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Hey @nitin.goyal ,

Currently the Web SDK only supports window.location.href. We will support window.location.hash in the future. (CS-2845)

Thanks,
Tommy

@Tommy can you suggest any workaround for that ?

Hey @nitin.goyal,

Thank you for your question. Currently, as a workaround, you will want to avoid the use of the hash strategy in Angular or use window.location.href to set the URL.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.