Refresh token error

Hi everyone!
I received an Access and Refresh token using the code.
When I try to refresh my tokens, I’ve got an error:

{“reason”:“Invalid request : Invalid refresh Token{refresh_token}”,“error”:“invalid_request”} (Invalid refresh Token{refresh_token} without spaces)

What is the problem?

Hi Max,

Can you share the curl command that you used when trying to get the refresh token?

Hi Ojus,
Sure.
curl -X POST
https://zoom.us/oauth/token
-H ‘Authorization: Basic X0***VDYTJH’
-H ‘Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded’
-d ‘grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=eyJ***9.eyJ***g’

Do you have any ideas?

Is anybody here?:face_with_monocle:

Hi Max,
Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I am currently working on your request, please expect a response from me soon

1 Like

Hi Max,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We have recently updated our Docs, and please refer to this page in our documentation, which can help resolve your issue.

Also, for faster support, I would recommend opening a ticket at developersupport@zoom.us

Did you have the possibility to go to your page?

Hi Max,

I have edited the link in the above response (which was modified after I posted here), please visit that one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Ojus,
Thanks for your help, but I’ve found a “bug” on your instruction page

what is this?

@Max thanks for pointing it out. We have fixed the typo since

Ojus

Hi @ojus.zoom!
The problem has not been solved.

{“reason”:“Invalid request : Invalid refresh Token{refresh _token}”,“error”:“invalid_request”}

@ojus.zoom I’ve been getting this issue periodically as well. Our users are having to reauthorize too frequently due to this error response happening inconsistently. I know it’s not the code because 99% of the time it works fine. Is there a reason that tokens have to expire after 60 minutes? I work with API’s that handle financial information that last 24 hours, but to deal with a webinar or meeting it’s every hour? What is the rationale for such short time periods?

Hey @Ryan_Chapman,

Possible duplicate / relation to:

https://devforum.zoom.us/t/how-to-refresh-token-if-refresh-token-in-incorrect

Can you PM me with your app id (path in url when on app marketplace dashboard) and account email and we will take a look?

Thanks,
Tommy