Refreshing token error gives me error "This page isn’t working"

Hi,
I have generated a meeting with the OAuth token. when I try to refresh it with refresh token then it shows me this page not working. I’m attaching my code and screenshot in this email. please help me with this issue. Thanks

if( 401 == $e->getCode() ) {
$refresh_token = $db->get_refersh_token();

$client = new GuzzleHttp\Client(['base_uri' => 'https://zoom.us']);
        $response = $client->request('POST', '/oauth/token', [
            "headers" => [
                "Authorization" => "Basic ".base64_encode(CLIENT_ID.':'.CLIENT_SECRET)
            ],
            'form_params' => [
                "grant_type" => "refresh_token",
                "refresh_token" => $refresh_token
            ],
        ]);

$db->update_access_token($response->getBody());

create_meeting();
    } else {
        echo $e->getMessage();
    }

Hey @arshadsherani,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I don’t see anything wrong with the code snippet that you provided. When you encounter this error, are there any server-side or client-side errors that are logged? If so, please provide them as that will assist in troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Maz,

Thank you for your reply. there are no server or client-side errors logged.
To generate a token and create a meeting is working properly I have used save library for generating the token and creating the meeting but when to try to refresh the token it shows me that error. I have to get refresh_token, CLIENT_ID, CLIENT_SECRET values but when the request send to zoom then shows me the error “This page isn’t working”.
Please help me regarding this issue. Thanks.

Hey @arshadsherani,

It appears the error is coming from your site, not from Zoom.

Are you seeing any errors from Zoom when you are making the refresh request?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your reply. if it’s on my site then why it will not throw the error when I generating a token and creating a meeting? I’m using the same library of zoom for generating tokens and creating meetings.

Thanks
Arshad

Hey @arshadsherani,

Thank you for your question. I can’t speak as to why you are encountering this issue in some instances versus others based on the information we have but this does seem to be related to the logic of the back-end itself. This error indicates that there was a server-side issue that prevented the page from being served but without more detail, it’s difficult to know what to troubleshoot specifically.

From here, I recommend checking your log levels to ensure that you have enabled PHP logging on your server and that it is logging everything that you would expect. You can also check the status of the response you get when requesting the refresh_token to ensure that the Zoom API isn’t a factor here.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you are able to find any additional information.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

Thanks for your reply. the issue is that I didn’t get any response from the server. I have print the response but it shows me the error page with the discussed message. I have tried on postman it’s getting the refresh token. Can you please share with me some other code to generate tokens, create meeting,s and refresh token I will be very thankful to you. Thanks

Best Regards
Arshad

Hey @arshadsherani,

Thank you for your question. Currently, we don’t have any code samples that are specific to the OAuth flow when using PHP. We do have our OAuth 2.0 documentation but if you’re able to get this working in Postman it sounds like you’re aware of the process to use OAuth. I was able to find this codebase on GitHub which might be useful to you but I haven’t had a chance to thoroughly review the code myself.

If that isn’t helpful, are you able to share a public git repo so that I can reproduce the issue on my end?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.