Remove "Join Audio By Computer" in Web Client Browser Meeting

I am implementing a Zoom Meeting Integration in Client’s Browser using Web SDK.

Everything is working fine. I want to remove “Join Audio By Computer” window from a Meeting. Thus, any attendee would not be able to speak, they are only allowed to join a meeting and listen.

Below is the code I have tried.

<div class="iframe-container" style="overflow: hidden; padding-top: 56.25%; position: relative;">
	<iframe allow="camera" allowfullscreen="true"  style="border: 0; height: 100%; left: 0; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 100%;" src="https://success.zoom.us/wc/join/{meeting-id}" frameborder="0"></iframe>
</div>

Any help would be great.

Thank You.

1 Like

Hey @bhavinshah,

You can adjust the audio option settings in the Zoom Web Interface.

Also, if you only want users to watch and listen, we suggest using Zoom Webinar instead of Zoom Meetings.

Thanks,
Tommy

It would be a Zoom Meeting in Web Browser where an attendee can attend by his/her Name & Meeting Details. I want that an attendee should not speak when he/joins. Also I want to disable/hide all the Zoom Controls for the same.

Thank You.

Hey @bhavinshah,

That is exactly what Zoom Webinar is for. The attendees are view only, they cannot be heard or turn on their video.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you for your reply. Can I integrate Zoom Webinar in my Website?

Thank You.

Hey @bhavinshah,

Yes! Zoom Webinars do work with the Web SDK! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.