Requesting additional information on Batch requests

Hi, would it be possible to request the ability to get “additional parameters” on batch endpoints like /users/me/meetings?

Specifically, that endpoint returns only a small subset of all meeting information - I would rather not send an API request for each meeting in that returned array just to get one or two additional pieces of information.

Something like this would work in theory:

https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings?page_number=1&page_size=30&type=scheduled&additional[]=alternative_hosts&additional=status&additional[]=password

Hey @samly,

The parameters we currently support are the ones listed on each respective endpoint page.

So at this time, no. What is your use case, maybe there is another solution I can help come up with. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy, the most basic explanation I can give, is that I want to generate a list of Meetings under a specific account, listing the alternative hosts, status and encrypted passwords (I know you can get that from the join_url). The alternative hosts piece is what explicitly requires a call for each Meeting ID though.

I think it would definitely be a good feature request, to allow a query parameter defining what additional fields should be sent in the included beyond the default set.

Hey @samly,

Thanks for sharing your use case. Are you wanting to get upcoming, live, or past meetings?

We could make this possible if we expanded our SCIM2 API to meetings, similar to how the filtering works for getting users.

Thanks,
Tommy