Resend Registration Confirmation Email?

Hi all,

Reading the documentation it appears that it’s not possible to resend a registration confirmation email to a registrant through the API. Has anyone found a different way to do this or is there perhaps an endpoint that I haven’t spotted?

Looking at other supported commands it should be possible to manually create something that is close to a registration confirmation email by getting a registrant’s name, email, join link etc and then creating & sending my own email, but I’d like to stick to the official confirmation email if possible.

To give some background we currently have a recurring meeting with > 250 registrations. We like to send a reminder email (the registration confirmation email) a day before each occurrence, but with over 250 registrants and the registrations list only showing 6 results per page this is starting to take some serious time. Unfortunately upgrading to a webinar licence is currently not possible due to financial constraints.

Looking at the requests that are made when this process is run manually I can see the details of the private API that already exists to resend the emails. I won’t include these here of course, but if it’s currently not possible to do I would very much appreciate it if this existing functionality could be made public.

Many thanks,
Ben.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.