Responsive client view meeting web SDK

Zoom websdk 2.7.0
Client view

Description
I integrated the zoom web sdk in my nextjs application. it works fine but it is not responsive on android devices. it is responsive on iphone safari but it shows like the web on chrome browser on android devices

How can I make it responsive for android devices / chrome browser on mobile devices

Hi,
I am also struggling with this issue have you found any solution or workaround for this issue ?

@yashkalra088 @samuelakanz is this fixed now or not i am also struggling with this issue?
@chunsiong.zoom please help on this

Hi,
Nothing that I have found till now that is actual answer for responsiveness issue. But

I have found that zoom client view was responsive till 800px below that it was causing overflows in the UI by itself so we have redirected user to use zoom app below that.

Give it a try to component view it has more customisation in terms of screen width and height and all.

Also Bad user experience, if you do full screen mode(Still in progress for me haven’t done the code) in zoom, you will get the responsive view in most of the browser and views.

is this responsive in mobile with component view

Yes It is customisable but you have to attach a lot of css into your code to make it work. I have tried it and done it for the mobile view as I was using client view on desktop and component on mobile.

@yashkalra088 can you help me for css ?