Room controls Rules

Hi,

I’m using the Zoom controls for send command to my system. I saw in the 3 august update, you add new rules.

• Room Controls - Windows, macOS, iOS
    Support for incoming messages to prompt other controls. Support for Additional Rules: Room Operating Hours.

I don’t see them in the sample file in the documentation. If it’s possible, can you send me a simple with the new rules ?

Regards,

Erwann

1 Like

Hey @Erwann

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi,

This is not what i need. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

Erwann

Hey @Erwann,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to API documentation to handle this programmatically or maybe our support documentation for the Zoom Room Controllers?

You can find all of the currently available functionality for Zoom Room APIs here:

If you’re more interested in the Support Documentation, I will recommend that you reach out to support@zoom.us as they’ll be able to best assist!

Let me know,
Will

Hi Will,

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I don’t use the API. I am refeferring to this page:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360033716572-Room-Controls

The JSON sample seems to not be complete, like in this post:

I already tried to reach the support, but they didn’t answer me in 17 days. It’s starting to be urgent for me to have this.

Regards,

Erwann

Hi @Erwann,

I appreciate the clarification, and sincere apologies for the delay as our team works through a very large number of requests. If you haven’t heard from our team yet, you should expect a response shortly.

Best,
Will

1 Like

Hi Will,

Thank you for your answer. I still don’t have any news for the support. I’m sorry to insist but i really need this information this week. Could you look at it please ?

Regards,

Erwann

Hey @Erwann,

What is the support ticket number? Happy to help get it in the right hands. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thank you, my ticket number is #7341448.

Regards,

Erwann

Hey @Erwann,

Thanks! Did you try downloading the sample JSON files we have in this support article?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi Tommy,

Yes of course, but it seems you implement new rules and it’s not under this sample.

Regards,

Erwann

1 Like

Hey @Erwann,

I am happy to find the rule you are looking for if you provide me with what you are wanting to do! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I want all the rules available, because it can help me finish my system. Like this one.

• Room Controls - Windows, macOS, iOS
    Support for incoming messages to prompt other controls. Support for Additional Rules: Room Operating Hours.

Regards,

Erwann

1 Like

Hey @Erwann,

Thanks for sharing more info! Let me know if this thread helps:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I already read this. But they didn’t share the file from the support, so we can’t find the rules.

Regards,

Erwann

1 Like

Thanks @Erwann,

We will get these to you right away. (ZOOM-131766)

-Tommy

Tommy, I’d very much appreciate a copy as well!!

Me too please @tommy! :slight_smile:

Hey @j.harlow @thomask,

We’re working on getting this information for you.

Thanks!
Will

Hi,

Do you have any news ?

Regards,

Erwann