Rotating device from landscape to portrait, The video aspect ratio is not changing

Description
I have my app in both portrait and landscape for the video call. i am using iphone 12 pro, zoom sdk version 1.3.0.

Now the problem occurs when I try to change the orientation of the device. I have code that changes the video aspect of the remote user to fullfilled when in landscape , and It will change the video aspect back to original/pan and scan if user changes the orientation back to portrait. But this video aspect is not changing once I comeback from the Landscape mode. What ever the aspect I give, It will only take the full_filled aspect only.

I even unsubscribe the canvas and subscribe again when the user is changing its orientation. Still it is not working.

Which iOS Video SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.
ios 14.7, SDK 1.3.0

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 12 pro

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @nagamuni,

Can you please provide a code snippet showing how you are changing the aspect mode and additional context around exactly when you are trying to change it so that we can try to reproduce on our end?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.