Screen Capture from meeting UI

Description
I am using Zoom client SDK in Android platform. After customizing meeting UI, I have added a report button. It functions like taking screen shot of meeting UI and can upload also. But when I takes screen shot, all the pages are geeting captured except the meeting video view of all the participant. And the meeting video vieew portion is black colored in screen shot. Can you please direct me how can take a full screen viewable screenshot/screen capture of meeting UI.

Which Mobile Client SDK version?
I am using Android - Zoom client SDK version - v5.5.1.1319

Screenshots

Hi @aneesh.n, thanks for the post.

Are you able to reproduce this issue in the SDK sample app? If so, please provide the Android version and device make/model so we may investigate further.

Thanks!

Hi,
Please find screenshots, that have device informations

Hi @aneesh.n,

As per my previous message, this information was only required if you were able to reproduce this behavior in the sample app. Please verify whether or not you could reproduce it on the sample app. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi ,

I am using the same sample app in my application, but the sample app doesn’t have facilities like taking screenshots.

Hi @aneesh.n,

Can you please try using the Android OS screenshot feature with the sample app to see if this is reproducible?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks.
It is not reproducable by OS screenshot. OS sceen shot working fine.

Hi @aneesh.n,

Since the OS screenshot is working properly, this means it is an issue with how you are doing this programmatically. Unfortunately that is outside of the scope of what the SDK is responsible for, so we will not be able to assist further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.