Select Email Language:Español option not available for specific zoom meeting

Hi @tommy

I am looking for an option where I can assign a specific language email template to a specific zoom meeting.
at the moment I can see that option for the webinar but in zoom meeting, I have not found the option to specify that that meeting will be sending out all the email with a specific language (i.e Spanish etc)

It quite unusual where we have an option to customize the email template for a specific language within zoom meeting but when you create a zoom meeting there is no option to assign a language to that specific zoom meeting.

Please let me know if I have missed anything on the above as I have looked into thoroughly and didn’t find any option to achieve the above.

Thanks
Ajay

Hi @ajay.surti,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question.

Currently, you’re correct in that this level of customization is limited to our Webinars. However, if you wish to send Meeting details out in a particular language, you might consider pulling the Meeting Details via API and constructing your own email in Spanish.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks, @will.zoom for your response.
I just wanted to make sure that before I would head to api route I will cross check on dev forum if I have missed anything over here.
Thanks for your response, really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Cheers
Ajay.

No problem, @ajay.surti — glad I could help confirm.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.