Send Audio Problem : Unable to hear the audio in file

i am using zoom sdk 6.0.10 i tried to play the .wav file to zoom call and i make sure to add functionality to unmute bot the ZoomSDKVirtualAudioMicEvent and other recommendations i cannot be able to here anything you can check my code at GitHub - SigireddyBalasai/meetingsdk-headless-linux-sample: A demo on creating a headless meeting bot using the Zoom Meeting SDK for Linux and Docker

@chunsiong.zoom could you please help me rectify the error

@sigireddybalasai, I see you’ve made some edits to the sample app – as a first step, could you verify if the file you’re trying to output works correctly with the unedited sample app?

When we’ve seen similar issues occur, it’s been because the format of the audio is incorrect, or not what the Zoom SDK expects. Because the Zoom SDK is expecting raw audio, the format needs to be precisely correct or the audio will be garbled or inaudible.

The required format is PCM16LE formatted audio, single channel, with a sample rate of 44100Hz.

If the audio isn’t output correctly with the unedited sample app, I would recommend verifying that the format of the audio is correct!

Another alternative you could look at is to use the Recall.ai API for your meeting bots instead. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

i found that the methods in

ZoomSDKVirtualAudioMicEvent

are not called are there any specific cases like this

@amanda-recallai