Send Zoom API response through email

Hello,
I want to know whether it’s possible to send API response through email, that is duration, join URL, etc . We have our website named PenkraftOnline. Basically, we teach different Art form courses, so there is a module where we want to fire zoom Create Meeting API and send them the zoom/class details through email.

After I click on this start button, I want to send the student Join URL and other details through email. How can I do that?

Regards,
Nikhil Sreenivasan.

Hey @nike28

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi @will.zoom,

Can you please guide on this? Also, I forgot to mention the technology I’m working in, it’s CodeIgniter. Please do the needful.

Regards,
Nikhil Sreenivasan.

Hey @nike28,

Currently the Zoom API does not have email functionality, besides the email that gets sent when creating a webinar or meeting registrant.

I suggest using a 3rd party email service to send the meeting invitation to your users.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.