Share Camera 2nd camera

I am using the Windows SDK, and would like to join a metting, then start sharing another camera.

Currently i am able to:
1.join the meeting
2. make it full screen
3. switch view to video wall.

So for step 4 i simply need to start sharing another camera.

I have already enabled the “Share dual camera” option in account settings, but i am stuck on how to start it with the SDK.

I figured i would start by getting the share source list, then start it somehow, but i am unable to get the list, it returns null.

var shareSourceList = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingShareController().GetViewableShareSourceList();

Manually i can click “Start Share” then “select a camera”, then it stream both my cameras.

Any guidance on how i could do this through the SDK?

hi Steven, now windows sdk did not export these apis for your requirement, sorry for that.

Regards

Dats

The Zoom client currently allows me to select and stream 2 video sources.

Will the SDK eventually support this as well?

I am also struck to stream two video source using android SDK.
@Steven_Aziz @dats_liao Will the Android SDK support stream 2 video sources at a time.

Hi rajjaya566,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Our Android SDK does not support share camera at the moment.

Thanks!

Hi, I have same question that share second camera for windows, now that is export?

Hi yindengli,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Please see my response to your question in this post:

Thanks!