The SDK doesn’t appear to be sharing anything when trying to share a camera using IMeetingShareController::StartShareCamera. It says it is sharing, but nothing is actually being shared.
Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to IMeetingShareController
- Call controller->StartShareCamera()
- Returns success, but nothing is being shared
- Calls to controller->CanSwitchToShareNextCamera() output true
- Calls to controller->SwitchToShareNextCamera() return SDKERR_WRONG_USAGE
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: HP Probook 650 G5
- OS:Windows 10
If I use the Zoom UI to share a camera it works fine and calls to IMeetingShareController::SwitchToShareNextCamera() work as well.