- Started the Zoom Meeting.
- Pressed on Share screen and broadcast UI is presented.
- In the broadcast UI, I selected microphone on.
- In this first attempt to do a screen share, the video is being shared but for some reason, the audio is not getting shared, when I play a video in the youtube app.
- This works perfectly when we stop screen sharing and start the 2nd attempt.
- In the second attempt the video and audio are shared perfectly.
Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
MobileRTCScreenShare Version is:- 22.214.171.1242
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Please follow the steps in the description.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: iPhone 8
- OS: iOS 14.4.1
Add any other context about the problem here.
Thanks for using the dev forum!
Is the video from youtube already playing the second time you start sharing?
No. I explicitly played the video, after sharing the screen.
Interesting, can you reproduce the issue one more time and send sdk logs over to @jon.zoom at DeveloperSupport@zoom.us? Please include a link to this post.
@Michael_Condon Hi, please check at your end, I have sent the logs to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us, can I know when I can get a reply.
Confirming that I have received the logs, thanks for sending that over. We’ll investigate the information available in the logs and let you know once we have any updates.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.