Signature has been expired

Description
The signature has expired.

Error
{method: “join”, status: false, result: “The signature has expired.”, errorMessage: “The signature has expired.”, errorCode: 3705}errorCode: 3705errorMessage: "The signature has expired."method: "join"result: "The signature has expired."status: false}

Which version?
web sdk 1.8

To Reproduce(If applicable)
const timestamp = new Date().getTime() + (60*60000);
const msg = Buffer.from(config.APIKey + req.body.meetingNumber + timestamp + req.body.role).toString(‘base64’);
const hash = crypto.createHmac(‘sha256’, config.APISecret).update(msg).digest(‘base64’);
const signature = Buffer.from(${config.APIKey}.${req.body.meetingNumber}.${timestamp}.${req.body.role}.${hash}).toString(‘base64’);

and signature is :slight_smile:

Hey @meenakshigaur

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Now i have found this issue

axiosJsonpCallback1({“status”:false,“errorCode”:3004,“errorMessage”:“Meeting passcode is wrong.”})

Hey @meenakshigaur,

Happy to hear you found the issue!

Were you able to get it working? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.