Signature invalid in Meeting SDK app type in NextJs

It seems you were right, after auto syncing the time my CDN works in first attempt. Thank you. Now i will test it on my application

Ok its working now. Issue was the problem with the local time on my computer. After auto syncing the the system time it works correctly. Thanks @j.schoenemeyer for help. I will mark this as solution

since you’re already testing - can you check your original o-auth app works now with the corrected time

1 Like

Yes all my implementations are working

@varcityzoom1,

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the behavior you were seeing. For future reference, here is a guide on Troubleshooting Meeting SDK signature validation

Glad to hear you got it sorted @j.schoenemeyer !

We do recommend generating the signature on the server side, in UTC / GMT to avoid timezone / time sync issues, and also to keep your Client Secret, Secret.

-Tommy

1 Like

By trying out the simple CDN example, which only takes about 5 minutes, you can easily verify whether your Meeting SDK application is functioning properly or not, and this example can be tested on localhost without requiring any additional server configuration.

1 Like

Original issue was resolved but my leave button is not working due to some reason