Invalid Signature Error On Zoom Meeting SDK Join

Description
My Meeting SDK Account uses server-to-server OAuth. I have been able to create meetings using the APIs, but on using the same client_id and client_secret to start a meeting with the Web Implementation of the SDK, I get the invalid signature error.

I noticed according to this thread, Invalid Signature Error - #3 by arttbusinessschool42, that you had not concluded the issue here. Not your fault anyways, but I’d like to know where this issue could be coming from.

I look forward to your reply.

Browser Console Error

errorCode: 3712 errorMessage: "Signature is invalid." method: "join" result: "Invalid signature." status: false

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
`const iat = Math.round(new Date().getTime() / 1000) - 30;
const exp = iat + 60 * 60 * 2;

const oHeader = { alg: ‘HS256’, typ: ‘JWT’ };

const oPayload = {
sdkKey: sdkKey,
mn: meetingNumber,
role: role,
iat: iat,
exp: exp,
appKey: sdkKey,
tokenExp: exp
};

const sHeader = JSON.stringify(oHeader);
const sPayload = JSON.stringify(oPayload);
const signature = KJUR.jws.JWS.sign(‘HS256’, sHeader, sPayload, sdkSecret);`

@godwin.owonam I Hope you will be fine.

Please use Meeting SDK creds not Server-to-Server OAuth for generating signature to join in the meetings.

So, just to get this straight;

When we use Zoom Meeting/Video SDK, that’s we using Zoom’s technology and when we use Zoom’s API we are actually tweaking with the original Zoom (that we and everyone else uses) services?

And there’s no way to use these two in combination like, create/schedule a meeting using Zoom API and then leverage the Zoom Meeting/Video SDK on the client side?

Video SDK is different from Meeting SDK.

Video SDK provides you sessions.

Actually my issue got fixed by using the CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET as SDK_KEY and SDK_SECRET for the Meeting SDK.

Thanks for your contributions

You can create a meeting using the ZOOM API and use the Zoom SDK API to serve the meeting on client side.

I know that the video SDK has a full reference to customize the look and feel of the SDK.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.