Simple application to create meetings (.NET)

can you please tell me what exactly to look for? wich settings?

thanks in advance,
Hagai.

| will.zoom
December 1 |

• | - |

Hey @hagaih,

It looks like these are your user level settings. Can you confirm that it’s not enabled/locked on your account-wide settings? You may need to confirm this with your account owner or admin.

Thanks,
Will

Hey @hagaih,

You can check your account-level settings by navigating to https://zoom.us/account/setting. If you don’t have access to this page then you’ll need to check with your admin.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM and @Will,

I was unable to access the https://zoom.us/account/settings, I’m getting “Access restricted. (200)”

I’m able to access https://zoom.us/profile/setting what the different between them?

As for profile settings, I do see that the USE PMI settings are turn off as you can see below.

What settings / permissions I need to ask for, from our organization admin?

Thanks,

Hagai

Hey @hagaih,

Thanks for sharing this. I just took some time to investigate your account further, and I can confirm that this setting doesn’t appear to be the issue.

I’ve just DM’d you to offer some 1:1 support so that we can help get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks,
Will

hey @tommy.test, i want to integrate zoom meeting to my school website in which i have teachers and students(both have separate logins). The teachers should be able to add a meeting and accordingly that should be reflected to the student dashboard and join the meeting as per the meeting time. I have done all the stuff. But my question is, what is the best way that each teacher should be able to create their own meeting and schedule it on recurring based.
Please help that will be highly appreciated
Thanks

Hey @sheikh.shuaib666,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When it comes to scheduling meetings you have a couple of options. You can build a custom form and use the details of that to call the Create Meeting API, or, your can direct users to the Schedule Meeting form in their Zoom portal.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM for replying. I had read the references.
Firstly, here it asks for jwt or Oauth authentication , do every teacher has to use it or I have to create one for all( as i created JWT app from my account)
Secodly, where I can test API , If you have a simple app wherein i can use my credentials and test it
Thanks

Hey @sheikh.shuaib666,

Thank you for the update. Good questions!

do every teacher has to use it or I have to create one for all

If you used an OAuth app, then teachers would just need to authorize your app to be used with their account the first time they used it.

Secodly, where I can test API , If you have a simple app wherein i can use my credentials and test it

I’m happy to report that at the bottom of the page for each of the API references that we have, there is a section to test the request right there on the page.

For more in-depth testing, I recommend using Postman in conjunction with our collection of pre-configured Postman requests in order to test the API with Postman.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM Thanks for reply, highly appreciated.
I am using JWT, do they(teachers) need to authorize through that for creating there meetings
Thanks

Hey @sheikh.shuaib666,

Thank you for your question. When you are using a JWT to authorize your requests, the users must be part of your account but you only need to generate a JWT as an Administrator at the account-level, not for each user.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max, I tried to create the users it showed {“code”:200,“message”:“No privilege.”}

Hey @sheikh.shuaib666,

Thank you for providing additional information. How are you creating users? If you’re using custCreate, you’ll need to have an ISV plan. If that’s not the case, please provide the endpoint and request body that you’re using when you encounter that response.

Thanks,
Max

How to use delete and reschedule zoom meeting codes.
Any references?

asp.net c# code examples

Welcome,@pkmsanju,

Your question seems different from this current topic. Can you create another topic?

Best,
Donte