Create meeting through api without Aouth application

Hi all

I tell you that I am new to Zoom, I am currently doing some proofs of concept that consist of creating meetings using the Zoom api, I have read the corresponding documentation and from what I see in order to create the meeting, I must create an OAuth application and publish it for be able to have the credentials (client ID, secret key) and be able to create the meeting through the api.

I would like to know if there is another way to create the meeting via API as I am not interested in creating a new OAuth application and publishing it.

Note: I currently have the credentials of a JWT application that I am using to embed the zoom meeting on my website.

I hope you can help me.

Regards

Hey @develop.2020

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.