Simplest way to get all scheduled meetings and list them on a website?

All that is needed is to list the date and time of schedule meetings on a website. Also I would need to pull these details from another persons zoom account.

Thanks!

Hi @lukasz.jaroszewski ,

You can connect to our List meetings API and render the results on the front-end with a simple React page component or like-performing alternative.

To display meetings from another person’s account (assuming you are referring to a user on your Zoom account), you would need to publish an app on our marketplace with the correct scopes (see image attached), and have the user install the app so you have access to make API requests to their account to display that information.

Gianni

Thank you very much @gianni.zoom, that is very helpful.

I created the app and I got the message:

“You cannot install the app because you don’t have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try again.”

Sounds like restrictions in my IT department. Also I was actually referring to someone else’s zoom account which further adds to the complication.

Hi, @lukasz.jaroszewski,

Please see this forum post for guidance on resolving “You cannot install the app because you don’t have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try again ” error message:

Great information @donte.zoom ! Will review that, thank you for all the help, the thread can be closed if that’s possible here.

Cool beans @lukasz.jaroszewski Glad that information was helpful.