Start a meeting with Windows SDK using C#

Description
Hi everybody,
I’m making a software in windows forms (.net) using the zoom sdk. I successfully passed by the auth and user login process, but when i try to start the meeting, the method return the error message “Wrong Useage”. I found a piece of code here in forum, but this error doesn’t stop

My code:

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam();
            param.userType = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKUserType.SDK_UT_NORMALUSER;
            ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4NormalUser start_login_user_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4NormalUser();
            start_login_user_param.meetingNumber = UInt64.Parse(_args[2]);
            param.normaluserStart = start_login_user_param;
            ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Start(param);

This is after the user login. Can you help me to figure out what is happen and how to fix this? I need to open the zoom window is this step.

Thanks

Hi Webtraining,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Based on the description, it sounds like you have not successfully logged in. You may leverage the callback onLoginRet to identify whether the login request was a success or not. Please note that the login request is async.

If you are logged in and still facing this issue, could you provide your SDK version info and the SDK log so that we can further investigate this issue?

Thanks!