Stuck while Embedding Zoom on Website using Zoom API

Facing error while embedding Zoom on Website using Zoom API. Can someone guide me about how to embed any Zoom video on website. It’s urgent I have to set up meeting with customers from our website . Kindly let me know about the solution as soon as possible.

Hi, @thomasjohanson92,

Welcome to the Developer Forum – I am happy to help here. Would you be able to share what SDK you are looking to embed in your website? We offer SDKs that are compatible with various languages, platforms, and frameworks:

• Zoom Android SDK: Power up your Android application with Zoom and allow users to easily start or join Zoom video meetings from your app. It supports API level 14 and later of the Android Platform.

• Zoom iOS SDK: Power up your iOS application with Zoom and allow users to easily start or join Zoom video meetings from your app. It supports iOS 8 and later versions.

• Zoom Windows SDK: Integrate Zoom Client’s meeting functionality into your own native Windows desktop application. It supports Windows XP and later versions. It is not compatible with UWP (Universal Windows Platform).

• Zoom Mac SDK: Integrate Zoom Client’s meeting functionality into your own native Mac desktop application. It supports MacOS 10.6 and higher versions.

• Zoom Web SDK: The Zoom Web Client is built to support end users with low bandwidth connections and thus, has a limited set of features. By integrating the Web SDK in your web applications, you can enable meeting features that are available in the official Zoom Web Client. These features include allowing users to join meetings either directly from your app or by dialing in from their phones, send and receive screen-share from other attendees during the meeting and leave the meeting.

• Zoom Electron SDK: With Zoom Electron SDK, we provide support for cross-platform development for Windows and Mac desktop applications. This integrates services provided by Windows SDK and Mac SDK and allows you to develop and include Zoom meeting services in your own desktop application by using web technologies like JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

• Zoom Ionic SDK: With Zoom Ionic SDK, we provide support for cross-platform development for Android and iOS applications. Build your native app with JavaScript and TypeScript and deploy them on Android and iOS mobile platforms.

Also, please see our How to embed Zoom into a website help documentation:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.