How to embed a Zoom meeting in a UWP app?

Hi,
I have to build a UWP app written in C# and XAML that could embed an ongoing Zoom meeting in it.
Since the Zoom SDK is not supported for UWP apps, do I have to use the Zoom Web API?. Can you please guide me how I should proceed.
Thanks.

Hi @isurangai,

If you wish to embed Zoom meetings on your site or app, you will need to use one of our SDKs. Have you considered implementing our Web SDK as its own app?

Our APIs are for pre- and post- meeting actions, not for constructing an embedded Zoom meeting experience.

Let me know how else I can help,
Will

Hi,
We tried to embed UWP webview using Zoom Web SDK. But as Zoom does not support the Edge browser which is used in UWP web view we could not do it. Can you please suggest any other options that we can use to embed Zoom in a UWP app.
Thanks

Hi @nimalikae,

If you’re having trouble using our Web SDK in the Edge browser, can you post in #web-sdk? Edge actually is a supported browser, so we’ll be happy to help with any specific questions you have in that channel!

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

It supports only Edge (Chromium) right? UWP web view uses EdgeHtml. Can you please confirm that?

Thanks.

Hi @nimalikae,

That’s correct, it supports the latest version of Edge (Chromium).

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom Ok. Thanks

Happy we could help clarify :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.