Support For Date Filtering in /users/{userId}/meetings

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I would like to be able to query upcoming meetings for a user, quickly finding the start_time and duration for all their meetings on a particular date (or date range) including knowing the start_time and duration of occurrences of recurring meetings.

In essence, I should be able to ask for a date (or date range) and be able to know what the users Zoom meetings looks like for that time period. This is sort of separate from whether the meetings are recurring or not, I want to know the start times of any meetings or meeting occurrences period.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
For now, I’m not sure there is a way to do that without an unknown number of API calls, first calling /users/{userId}/meetings, finding all upcoming events and paging if needed, then further requesting data on each individual meeting that is a recurring meeting, since those types of meeting do not return start times in the API.

Describe the solution you’d like

1. An optionally provided from and to field on /users/{userId}/meetings (to provide a date range)
  2. An optionally provided date field on /users/{userId}/meetings (to provide a single date)

Values returned when using this parameter somehow include occurrences in a way that I can figure out when all meetings are in that time period without having to further look up each recurring meeting individually to find out occurrences.