The Meeting Number is not found?

Description
I’m trying to use the node sdk and i get a signature and see Captcha but then I get the following error:

Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again. 

The Meeting Number is not found

This is my code:

// prepare required files
ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();

ZoomMtg.generateSignature({
  meetingNumber:,
  apiKey: '',  //SDK Key and Secret not JWT but tried both
  apiSecret: '',
  role: 0,
  success: function (res) {
    console.log(res);
    let signature = res.result

ZoomMtg.init({
      leaveUrl: 'http://localhost:3000',
      isSupportAV: true,
      success: (response) => {
        console.log(response)
        ZoomMtg.join({
          signature: signature,
          apiKey: '',
          meetingNumber:,
          userName: '',
          userEmail: '',
          // password optional; set by Host
          // passWord: '',
          success: (success) => {
            console.log(success)
          },
          error: (error) => {
            console.log(error)
          }

})//.then(console.log).catch(console.error)
      },
        console.log(error)
      }
    })
  },
    console.log(error)
  }
});    

I’m also curious as if I need a Pro account to use the SDK? I would like any user to create a zoom room and have a few users join and be able to screenshare, etc. If I have the SDK can I embed the zoom functionality on my site? Thank you very much.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

In your post above you have meetingNumber set to 123456789 - is this what you actually have in your code? If so, this should be replaced with a meeting number associated with your Zoom account as per the documentation here.

Regarding your account, you can use the WebSDK with a free account, however there will be a 40 minute time-limit on group meetings. More information on pricing and limits can be found here.

Thanks!
Alex

Hey!! Thanks for the reply. I’m sorry where do I find the meetingNumber?? Do I set it when I init the meeting? In my app I want all users to be able create multiple zoom rooms and navigate between them.

Hey @niko.tzikas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You can obtain the meeting number from the Zoom Web Interface, Desktop Client or through the Create a Meeting API or the Get a Meeting API. You’ll also want to make sure that you are using a string for the meeting number instead of an integer.

You would then use the meeting numbers from the meetings that you’ve created within the Web SDK.

We have an example of how the SDK can be implemented in our Sample Web App. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

I created a meeting and tried to use that meeting Id, but then I got an invalid signature error.

If I use the SDK, can i embed zoom on my webpage or will I still have to navigate to a zoom url?

Hey @niko.tzikas,

Thank you for the update. Please send me the signature that you’re using and I’ll troubleshoot from there.

When using the Web SDK you can host/join a meeting from your website. For changes to your account or scheduling meetings, you’ll want to use the APIs, Zoom Client, or Zoom Web Portal.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.