Throwing Error in clicking SetDomain Button in the first Page

I have downloaded the C# Code for Zoom from the Developer site and at last build it successfully in VisualStudio 2017.
And when I run the Build. It opens the first Zoom page.
After I click the SetDomain Button
I got two error message one by one and nothing happens after that.
Error messages are:

1. sdk init failed-4
  2. int sdk failed

Please let me know, why this error message is coming?

Version Number: 4.3.47204.0325

To Reproduce(If applicable)
NA

Hi meenatchi,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Based on the error message, it looks like there is at least 1 module loaded failed. Can you provide any SDK logs or console print out?

Thanks!

ErrorMessage1

Hi,
I have attached the error message in the above. I tried to attach the log files, but it is not allowing me to attach. Please let me know your mail id, so that I can send it over to your mail ID
Thanks,
MeenatchiSundar M

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Would you mind placing your logs in a shared drive and send me a forum message with the link to the shared files? I will get back to you once we analyzed the log.

Thanks!

Hi,
Below is the link for the log files. Please analyze and let me know the issue.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mmMCacne-GTS0gFy6EQEM9iyvcOnAuIN?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Meenatchi Sundar M

Hi,
Thank you very much for the reply and the log. We will analyze it and get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for providing the info and the log. Actually the log that you provided is the console log from the demo, which is not that helpful. If you are going to retrieve log in the future, please enable the log feature at SDK initialization, and you can find the SDK log in the path: %appdata%/ZoomSDK/logs/.

Our current assumption for the root cause of your issue is: The exe file is not located in the same directory of the Zoom package files. You need to put the files in the \bin folder in the same folder as the exe file.

You can follow the doc to run the demo app: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started

Please let me know if it works.Thanks!

Hi,

Below is the link for the log file present in the mentioned path (appdata/ZoomSDK/logs).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gKvXHFJCa5iqObMDXAAt7dLq-roHh0N2?usp=sharing

Please check this and let me know the results.

Thanks for the analysis.

Regards,
MeenatchiSundar M

Hi,

Thank you for providing the log. We will analyze it and get back to you. Does our assumption (file path issue) in my previous reply work for you?

Thanks!

Hi,
Assumption of putting the files in the bin folder doesn’t work out.
Thanks,
Meenatchi Sundar M

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt reply. We are working on analyzing the log and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hi,
Thank you very much for providing the log. After analyzing the log, we found the issue:

During the initialization process, our SDK library will call the LoadLibrary(_In_ LPCTSTR lpFileName) API to load our modules. Based on the following info in the log:

[12112:6544:05-15/12:05:20.177:INFO:CmmModuleItem.cc(31)] [CCmmDynamicModule::LoadModule]  for path: C:\Users\dell\Documents\Zoom\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\sdk_demo_v2\Release\zChatApp.dll

It seems like the method fails at loading the first module zChatApp.dll. Could you verify whether you have the zChatApp.dll file in the directory of your exe file?

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Hi,
I have put the zChatApp.dll in the path mentioned.
But still I am getting the same error message.
Thanks for your Analysis.
Regards,
Meenatchi Sundar M

Hi,
Just wanted to confirm one more thing, in your original post you mentioned you are using the C# wrapper demo, but the screenshot you provided is from the Windows SDK demo. We have a Windows SDK and a C# wrapper, both of them provides demo:

Could you double check if your installation is correct and see if it helps?
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hi,
I have used windows SDK only.
Thanks,
Meenatchi Sundar M

Hi Meenatchi,

Thanks for your reply. For the issue you are facing, would you mind following the doc(https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started/prerequisites), download the demo app, follow the steps, and try it again? We tried several times to reproduce the same error that you are facing but unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce it. Maybe the issue will disappear if you follow the steps in the doc and try again.

Please note that:

1. If you are using VS2015, please open the sdk_demo_v2_2015.sln; If you are using VS2017, please open the sdk_demo_v2_2017.sln; (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started/install-sdk#3-load-the-project)
  2. Please configure the build configuration to be 32 bit & release
  3. The .exe file built from the project needs to place under the \bin folder of the SDK root directory.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

it worked. Thanks a lot.

Hi,
Glad to hear that everything is working right now. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile: