We have encountered an issue where there was a timeout when trying to refresh the access token, after which, we constantly get HTTP 401 errors when trying to refresh the token (using the same refresh token).
- We encountered a timeout when trying to refresh the access token.
- After this happened we notice that we could no longer refresh the token and the API would always return back HTTP 401, not authorized.
- We assume it is because our refresh token was invalidated during the request as a new one was created, but since we never got the response with the new token, we weren’t able to update it.
- Could you please comment on the atomicity of the API and whether this was possible or not.
- Could you also provide any suggestions you may have to recover from this. Currently, we are forced to uninstall the app and reinstall it, but as you can imagine; this is very cumbersome.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth (authentication code)
thanks in advanced,